Old versionsSee all
PCB Wizard is a powerful package for designing single-sided and double-sided printed circuit boards (PCBs).
It provides a comprehensive range of tools covering all the traditional steps in PCB production, including schematic drawing, schematic capture, component placement, automatic routing, Bill of Materials reporting and file generation for manufacturing. In addition, PCB Wizard offers a wealth of clever new features that do away with the steep learning curve normally associated with PCB packages.
- IBM-compatible PC with a Pentium processor (Pentium II 400 recommended).
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or later Operating System
- 32 MB RAM minimum (64 MB recommended)
- 10 MB of available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- VGA or higher-resolution monitor
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device